Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Real World by the All-American Rejects

While I have a few All-American Reject songs on my iPod, I wouldn't call myself a huge fan.  They have okay songs and aren't too terribly original with their sound.  That being said, there is one of their songs I can't help but love.  Real World by the All-American Rejects is one of my favorite songs ever.  The style in this song is a bit darker than their other stuff and maybe that's why I like it so much.  The lyrics remind me of the kind of books I like - a bit twisted and sad.  My favorite line would have to be "At first we learned to walk, then learned to scream."  How awesome is that?  Anyway because I enjoy this song so much I'm actually putting it on this blog (as you can see below).  Unfortunately, it's they don't have a music video so the one I'm putting up is the song and lyrics (but it's very well done).  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment